Gloomy & Grey


2/22/2014


The weather can't seem to make up it's mind these days. Yesterday we had a glimmer of sunshine before the sky turned grey and gloomy.  It was was definitely an evening for hot coffee and comfy clothes. We were on our way to have dinner, so we stopped to take some photographs around the Cathedral Quarter. I wore this playful skirt and blouse with a casual leather jacket thrown over it, perfect for a cosy dinner with friends.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far!
xo, Karen


Wearing: Topshop Jacket, Top & Shoes, ASOS Dress, New Look Rings. Photography by Rachael Gordon




5 comments

  1. Your photos look FAB Karen! I really want to do more OOTD/fashiony stuff on my blog, you're lucky to have such an ace photographer as a friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Rachael is so brilliant, I don't know what I would do without her! I would love to see some fashion posts on your blog! You have incredible style and it would be a nice development for flailsandnails :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an incredible style.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous outfit. I love the pretty feminine dress against the polka dots - an unexpected combination but it works so well.

    x

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .