Gingham Girl


2/14/2014









Today I went for a stroll around one of my favourite places in the city. The Cathedral Quarter is home to some of the oldest buildings in Belfast and I absolutely love to walk around the little cobbled streets and alleyways. Being typically Irish, in the space of one afternoon the weather turned from from lovely and sunny to bitter and snowy! 

We managed to take some photographs down this pretty alleyway just in time. I posted about this gingham dress from Topshop in my mid-winter wishlist, I wanted it for absolutely ages and then it was bought for me as a gift! I love it so much, it's super cosy and perfect for days like this.


I hope you're all having a lovely week!


xo, Karen

Wearing: Topshop Dress & Shoes, Primark Bag. Photography by Rachael.


9 comments

  1. Awesome piccs :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/02/choies-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice dress! you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nina and Charlotte! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the blog K, beautiful pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Grace! Btw I haven't forgotten about the bake-nomination, I'm moving house tomorrow and I'm going to bake something after :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit, looks so 60s! I love gingham X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics and outfit! So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the lovely comments! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. how beautiful! I love your outfit <3 <3 It's so cute : )

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .