Foxy Lady


2/25/2014



A jumper with a giant fox on it, how could I possibly resist? I picked up this jumper absolutely ages ago for some small change (£3, I think?) in the New Look sale. It's just perfect for cosy winter days. I was thinking of naming him, but, maybe that's going too far? I don't know. Perhaps.



Anyway, I hope you are all having a lovely week so far!!



xo, Karen



Wearing: ASOS Hat, New Look Jumper, Topshop Joni Jeans, Topshop Boots, Forever21 Bag. Photography by Rachael.






4 comments

  1. I absolutely love that jumper!!!!! £3??? That is crazy. Cute outfit :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! The photos look so vintage and lovely :) Definitely found yourself a new follower! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .