Fleeting Moments


2/27/2014


 After moving house a couple of weeks ago, I have been spending a lot of time unpacking and trying to organise things. It is really important to me that I have a cosy space I can relax in. However, I am terrible when it comes to unpacking, so it is taking me quite some time to get everything sorted out. Earlier in the week, I attended a really cool blogging event in Maven, a beautiful little gem which has recently just opened in Belfast. I gathered some great tips and I met other bloggers from my city, which is amazing. I love capturing the small fleeting moments that happen in my every day life, because sometimes those photos end up being the nicest of all. All of the photos above are courtesy of my Instagram.

I hope you are all having a lovely Thursday!

xo, Karen




4 comments

  1. Loving your blog :) Heading over to Maven tomorrow for some retail therapy and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I love it so much! I've definitely become a new fan (don't freak out if I comment like crazy!). All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That is so kind :) Hope you're having a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .