Big Love


2/14/2014

Big Love

Big Love by astitchtowear featuring red throw pillows


Happy Valentine's Day everybody! To be honest, I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day because of all the commercial fanfare surrounding it. That's not to say I don't believe in romance, it's just I think it's something that should be celebrated every day of the year instead! There is so much pressure surrounding Valentine's Day for both couples and singles, so I tend to opt out of it every year. However, I absolutely love anything with a heart print, so I thought, what better time to put together  some of my favourite loved up pieces!

Cut Out Romper - TopshopHeart Jewelry - Marc By Marc JacobsHeart Watch - TopshopHeart Socks - Happy SocksPink Earrings - River IslandGingham Blouse - TopshopInstant Camera - FujiFilmTravel Bag - Alphabet BagsPillow - Johnathan Adler


I hope you all have a lovely day no matter what you're doing!


xo, Karen


Post a Comment

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .