Spring Beauty Wish List


1/05/2014

Spring 2014 Beauty Wishlist

Spring 2014 Beauty Wishlist by astitchtowear 


This is my Spring beauty wish list! Slowly but surely I will acquire all of these must-haves for this season.

1) Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate
 2) Daisy for Women Eau de Toilette Spray
   3) Chanel Spring 2014 Preview Nail Polish
4) Eyeko Skinny liquid Eyeliner
5) Urban Decay Eyeshadow
6) Benefit Cosmetics Benetint
7) Clinique Long Last Lipstick

What's on your wish list?

4 comments

  1. Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my absolute favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get it! I have Marc Jacobs Dot and love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely List. I agree Marc Jacobs is also one of my favourite.

    Please take some time out & visit my blog
    https://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .