Liebster Award


1/25/2014


Hello everybody, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! The wonderful Ellis from Strawberry Lace has been kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster award. (Thank you so much!) Now, you might be wondering what this is all about, to be honest I wasn't sure either, but I soon found out after visiting Strawberry Lace's blog.

So the Liebster Award is basically a tag that is going around the blogger world right now. Each blogger nominates 11 other bloggers (who have less that 200 followers) and asks them to answer 11 questions. It's a really great away for smaller blogs just like this one to get noticed. A big thank you to Ellis for nominating me!

My questions to answer from Strawberry Lace.

1. What are three things on your wishlist for this month?
It's tough to narrow it down to just three! Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! foundation from Benefit, Gingham Cigarette Trousers from Topshop and this lovely mug!

2. Who is your style icon?
I actually have so many! I love Alexa Chung, Anna Karina, Jane Birkin, or if I'm feeling like a tomboy, Kurt Cobain. I sort of take inspiration from everywhere. You know, from my favourite films to people that pass me by in the street. They're my style icons too!

3. Where would you love to go on holiday to?
New York City.

4. What is your favourite magazine?
Elle. I've been collecting it since I was 15.

5. What website do you buy most of your clothes from?
Probably, ASOS. I'm also a recovering Ebay addict.

6. Vintage shops or High Street shops?
Vintage shops. Although it's harder to find a good gem these days.

7. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in January 2014 after putting it off for a really long time. You can find out more about this here.

8. If you had 1 million pounds what would be the first thing you'd buy?
Honestly, I would buy my boyfriend the camera lens he has wanted forever.

9. What beauty item could you not live without?
Body moisturiser.

10. What clothing item did you regret buying within the last year?
Dark lipstick. Total disaster.

11. If you were given the chance to spend lots of money in only one high end brand which one would you choose?
The possibilities are endless! I think I would just buy a Chanel bag and be done with it.

My nominations:


Sorry if any of you have already been tagged!

My questions for you:

1. Where is your favourite place to shop?
2. What is your favourite film and why?
3. If you could steal anyone's style, who would it be?
4. Are there any current trends that you just can't get your head around?
5. What is your favourite skincare product?
6. If you could adapt a style from any TV show or film, which would you choose?
7. Which season do you prefer dressing for?
8. If you could sit front row at any fashion show, anywhere in the world, which would you pick?
9. What is your favourite book/magazine/website?
10. What was the last thing you bought?
11. What are your hopes for blogging in 2014?

Thanks again Ellis! x


2 comments

  1. Loved reading your answers!!
    Ellis xx
    www.evwstrawberrylace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Thankyou for nominating me,.... iv'e answered them here

    http://betrueapplying.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html#comment-form


    <3

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .