First post!


1/03/2014

Hello! Welcome to my blog, A Stitch To Wear.

My name is Karen. I'm a twenty-two year old English Literature student from Ireland. I spend most of my time watching Netflix and wishing I could be a cat.

Writing is very dear to me and through this blog I hope to express my inner thoughts, my sense of style and the things that inspire me most. I have been planning  this blog for  quite some time now, thankfully I am now at a stage where I can fully commit to blogging and I can't wait to get started. I hope at that at least one person enjoys reading it!

My sense of style definitely reflects my mood and I often post pictures of my outfits on Instagram, however I'm now thinking that a few words to go along with the pictures might be a good idea. I hope you enjoy!

Here are some recent pictures of me - looking a bit creepy and weird.








Wearing: both outfits are from UO. I couldn't decide which one to buy but in the end, the skirt on the right won me over. No doubt I'll be back for the rest once my student loan comes in! Hairband: New Look. Bunny cover for iPhone 5: Amazon.




4 comments

  1. Welcome to blogging!! Very cute outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Just had a peak at your blog, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag! Oh and Urban Outfitters is the best although we don't have any stores in Australia! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. . . online fashion outlets

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .