Another Day Another Collar


1/09/2014




The collar has become a bit of a wardrobe staple for me as of late. I've noticed that almost all of my outfits include one, I'm obsessed! From rounded peter pan styles to the classic shirt, I love them all! They can be found on tops, dresses, coats or you can buy stand alone collars to add a little something extra to any outfit. I think they work well from season to season because of the vintage vibe they add to an outfit. 

My personal style has always been a bit retro and when I have my trusty collar added to my outfit, I feel like the best version of myself! Personally, I love to layer collar blouses underneath dresses or jumpers for winter; they also look great with skater skirts or on dresses during summer. I also think they look great alone or with a necklace layered underneath.

How do you like to wear your collar?

4 comments

  1. I like collars , the scalloped edge one is beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The one on the far right is from Urban Outfitters.

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/cooperative-gingham-blouse-in-white/invt/5110466967190

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute <3 You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .