A Wardrobe Update: January Picks


1/11/2014

January can be a pretty tough month. It's absolutely freezing and if you're a student like me, you'll have assignments due and exams to sit. However, it's not all bad, the January sales are the best thing ever! To keep the post-Christmas blues away, I have treated myself to some wardrobe essentials, most of which I picked up in the sales.





1) Cooperative Ditsy Pleated Skirt - Urban Outfitters £18 (was £38)
2)Babyliss Hairdryer - Argos £9.99 (was £17.99)
3) Classic Fedora Hat - Catarzi Exclusive to ASOS £30 (not in sale)
4) Work Boots - New Look £22.49 (was £29.99)
5) MOTO Blue Black Joni Jeans - Topshop £36 (not in sale)
6) Texture wool-blend oversize coat - Mango £19.99 (was £44.99)


I did most of my sale shopping online to avoid going out in the freezing cold!






7) Cooperative Square Neck Dress in Spot Print - Urban Outfitters £15 (was £55)
8) Cream and Black Stripe Long Sleeve Top - New Look £5.99 (not in sale)
9) MOTO Blue Black Joni Jeans - Topshop (as before)
10) Black Classic and Tan Leather-look Brogues - New Look both £6 (was £17.99)


What did you pick up in the January sales?


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

6 comments

  1. I totally agree! January sales are the best :O
    Love the shoes you got!
    xoxo

    www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Celia! They're still in the New Look sale! For such a good price they are incredibly comfortable and feel like they're good quality. I'll check out your blog now! xx

    ReplyDelete

A Stitch To Wear © . Quinn Creatives .